Aircraft Identification V (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

aero 102

phew.

that was a good one
:)
skizza102.jpg

I've alredy thought that no one would guess.
Yes,it's Aero 102 - an engine 671kW max.speed 434 km/h
Good work Paaln.:) :) :) :)
Congratulation. :D :D :D :D

DAMN! I missed it! :( :lol:
Because it was a Czechoslovak plane, I have the right to post a new one. :p :rolleyes:
This is really easy... ;)

Attachments

• acftident5_2.jpg
    acftident5_2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 139
It hasn't been the first time when they used non-German aircrafts for movies.In 1940,as I remember,they used AVIA B.534 as the Polish fighters.The " Kampfgeschwader Lutzow" was about The September campaign against Poland in 1939.It is a bit strange bacause they had some P-11c and P-7a. at that time.

Kampfgeschwader Lützow - (Germany "Lutzow Bomber Squadron"; Tobis 1940, 97m) D : Hans Bertram. Marietheres Angerpointner, Hermann Braun = Unteroffizier Eckhart, Christian Keissler = Oberst Mithoff, Hannes Keppler, Heinz Welzel = Unteroffizier Paulsen. Screenplay: Bertram Wolf Neumeister. The sequel to D III.88 made by the same company; the cast is almost the same but the director different. The two friends, Eckhart and Paulsen, are now attached to a bomber squadron when the Luftwaffe is in battle order and their wing is ordered to fly against Poland, France, and Great Britain. The two are also in love with the same girl. Another Nazi propaganda movie with a poor scenario, but its quality is commendable — nice aerial photography and music, beautiful aircraft, no mock-ups but the real things. He.111 is the real star, shown in detail outside and inside; the bombers are protected by rare Bf.109 Dora, attacked by B-534 (ex-Czech, for Polish PZL P.11) and ex-French Curtiss H75. Even the Polish planes burning on airfields are authentic! Director Bertram was the right choice for an aviation movie, a flyer, a former aviation adviser to China, and an aviation writer.
AIRCRAFT : Avia B-534; Curtiss H75A ; He.111H/B and 115; Bf.109D; PZL P-37B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back