Aircraft Identification V (2 Viewers)

So THAT'S an Ibis. I was thinking about some stork relatives, but the Ibis didn't come up. Learned something new.
 
From the number of longerons and the flat-tish side, I'd guess a Spad 7 or 13 (Not a 2-seater, as I can't see signs of a gunner's cockpit). Too bad I don't know sleeve rank of those days, 'cause that might help figure out if the roundel is RAF, Belgian, or Italian. The kicking horse art work just doesn't look British to me, though.

CD
 
Francesco Baracca's Spad (VII?)... easy-cheesy...

francesco_baracca_spadvii.gif
 
Yep, that's the one. Baracca's SPAD VII. Very good, Captain Dunsel. And an extra point to thirtybg for knowing the picture. For those who don't know the story: Ferrari was big fan of Baraaca's and he asked Baracca's mom to allow him to use the Cavallino rampante on his cars.

Krabat, the mean bastard from Thuringia. :twisted:
 
Hello;

The first is a Nakajima B6N2 captured, the second aircraft is an Arado 77 and the third is a North American O-47A.

So now what about this:

4pm2va10.jpg
 
Hello;

The first is a Nakajima B6N2 captured, the second aircraft is an Arado 77 and the third is a North American O-47A.

Damn! that's quick Storch! All three correct. Makes you wonder, when the time to muster the images exceeds the time to solve!

Storch, I think yours is the Italian Magni "Vale-1937" (PM-3-4) high-speed touring or aerobatic plane.

The Virtual Aviation Museum - Magni Vale 37

 
Exact Graeme !!Glamouration it was difficult but I beiging to trust that there is no plane that you don't find the name. :shock:
(Scuse my English he's not good but I learning it.(I'm just 18 years old))

At you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back