Airsoft Guns

Do you play/own airsoft/Airsoft guns

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

P38 Pilot

Tech Sergeant
Jun 19, 2005
Auburn,Alabama; USA
Hi guys,

I was curious to see who plays airsoft and what guns do you have?

For those who may not be familiar with airsoft, they are simply .6mm or .8mm military style guns that fire plastic bb's or sometimes special made pellets. Its a very interesting and fun sport especially if you turn it into a mock battle with actual uniforms and combat vest.

Here is a website if you would like to check some airsoft guns out.

http://www.hobbytron.com/AirsoftGuns.html?AID=10284031&PID=497809

Here's a website explaining Airsoft

http://www.airsoftgunhelp.com/

And here is a WWII Replica and Airsfot website that sell WWII styled Airsoft guns

http://www.wwiiguns.com/store/product_catalog.php?c=1

damn the ones in the first site are cheap! do you guys get 4.5mm BBs too? because my revolver's a 4.5mm, the smaller pellets hurt like hell..........

loomaluftwaffe said:
no toy guns allowed at my house :(

That must suck. I remember some study where they tried to give young boys girls toys as a psychology type experiment. The boys just pretended other objects were guns and swords :lol: somethings are just ingrained in human nature.

Airsoft hurts, then again maybe I'm just a wuss but thats okay. :p All of my guy friends seem to think it's fun though.

:| Yeah same here, Looma. No toy guns at my house... Or swords or anything that somehow has to do with war. Geez, my mom is such a paranoia freak.​

I don't own any kit, but I have played at commercial gaming grounds where you can rent the kit.

Nope I have seen too many people lose there eyesight because idiots think they are toys and shoot them at each other.

If you are going to buy a gun, buy a real one is what I say.

Well, if you play airsoft, they tell you to where glasses or goggles to protect your eyes. I have a pair of BB proof glasses to where you can shoot them up close an they wont leave a scratch.

The BB's you use in Airsoft are meant to be .6mm or .8mm, 4.5mm can be very painful.

Well anyway, I own an M4A1 BOYI Aeg. I used to have one of those cheap spring pistols as a backup, but the damn thing broke.

I have a real sword, except the blade has never been sharpened (so its like just a curved piece of metal) and it's twice as old as me, it's a ceremonial scimitar my dad gave me, from Saudi Arabia

R988 said:
That must suck. I remember some study where they tried to give young boys girls toys as a psychology type experiment. The boys just pretended other objects were guns and swords :lol: somethings are just ingrained in human nature.

The experiment would have also required complete isolation at birth from all media which features violence - which is a slightly large proportion

It would be like a big brother house, but even worse :(

Well, wait. I know some people who are going to be in JROTC with me this year who own Airsoft guns and one them actually own an Airsoft tank!

We may just make a Cadet Airsoft team!

my folks don't mind guns in the house on account of the fact my dad owns several :lol: i've got a air rifle of my own and use my dad's guns a bit.......

P38 Pilot said:
Mossie, awesome video! See thats what I would like to do, find people who have airsoft guns and make a huge battle out of it.
I borrowed my friend's airsoft gun and we had a battle in a really rocky place (rocks 10ft tall, and mossy of varying heights and shapes), it was lots of fun, i even managed to blow some moss into my classmate's eyes

cheddar cheese said:
I fire my dad's air rifles once in a while...I dont really enjoy shooting stuff that much though.

if you every get the chance to fire something a little bigger, take it! rifles and shotguns are a lot of fun to shoot, shotguns in particular.........

oh and i found my uncle's M-4 automatic BB gun, ehehehe with lots of ammo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back