Airsoft Guns

Do you play/own airsoft/Airsoft guns

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

P38 Pilot said:
Well, you dont have to worry about me because im a pretty good driver. Ive even driven on the highways and im only 14!
Tell me that's illegal?!?!?!?!? And if it is then you are very stupid because not only are you risking your life you're risky other peoples, driving at 14 is just stupid, I know people who 18/19 and they still don't have the maturity to drive on the roads safely.

And that is the same attitude that gets young Americans over here killed. They get stationed over here in the Army at age 18, thinking they are the best drivers in the world and then get on the Autobahn and drive 200km/h and get themselves plastered on the pavement.

its chrono'd at about 280fps. not very fast, but in woodland you dont particularly notice. Also yes i did that paintjob myself. and its stood up to the test of time too, good stuff that paint! Krylon camo paint, its what the british army use on all their trucks! TRUTH (as far as I know from my local regiment)!

Hey guys, noticed the interest in Airsoft, especially from the young-man in Auburn, and thought I'd join in on the discussion.

I own a CA M15A4 Rifle. It feels and looks almost identical to my M16 when I was in the military. It's great, and I'd rather have that in my house than a real one that could easily get stolen, or used against me. Besides, none of the rooms are very large, and the 21-foot rule means my knife beats your gun. :twisted:

P38, if you, or anyone else, are interested in Airsoft in and around Alabama, check out my homepage site, that'll take you to the Alabama Airsoft Forums.

As far as cheaters go, airsoft does increase the propensity for cheating; but that's a risk in any sport. I like Airsoft better, because I use to play war all the time as a kid, using a stick as a rifle. Now I get to use a rifle, that fires and looks exactly like the rifle I always imagined, to put 6mm BBs down range at my friends.

That'll teach them to borrow money and not return it! :lol:

Tiger said:
P38 Pilot said:
Well, you dont have to worry about me because im a pretty good driver. Ive even driven on the highways and im only 14!
Tell me that's illegal?!?!?!?!? And if it is then you are very stupid because not only are you risking your life you're risky other peoples, driving at 14 is just stupid, I know people who 18/19 and they still don't have the maturity to drive on the roads safely.

Sorry! Let me verify. I get my driver's permit in October and my parents let me drive when im with them.!

Thats where they do the UAV training at now dont they. I think a buddy of mine who I used to fly with went there for his training. Not sure though, he left to go there about 4 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back