Airsoft Guns

Do you play/own airsoft/Airsoft guns

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hiya, im the mate who did the airsoft video. glad people like it!

guns i own!... M733 Colt Commando (Automatic Machine Gun) a Glock 23F, the most compact of all the Glock handguns, and an L96 Sniper Rifle.

The list will go on!

Im filming more airsoft soon, so might make a regular video episode for peeps to see!

heres the rifle http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/news/161/M733-250.jpg

heres the handgun, awesome blowback feel! http://www.precisionairsoft.com/usrimage/glock_taclight_2.jpg

heres the sniper rifle http://www.teamace.co.uk/l96side.JPG

I love Paintball. I own a wonderful Automag and it is great to play with. It has great range, speed, and accuracy coupled with low ball breakage due to its pneumatic design with only 1 moving part.

the lancaster kicks *** said:
if you every get the chance to fire something a little bigger, take it! rifles and shotguns are a lot of fun to shoot, shotguns in particular.........

Yeah! Especially if you fire a shotgun into a creek or thick vegetation to where you can see limbs and leaves being torn apart!

Peterbruce, awesome Sniper Rifle! I own a M4 Aeg with a laser sight on it. I'll try to get pics of it.

My boy managed to end up in hospital 3 months ago playing (would you believe) paint balling.
He thought he was in the charge of the light brigade tripped over an ants nest and broke the top off his Tibia now he's got a leg full of metal plates screws.
Never mind about "Ralph you'll shoot your eye out", it's not just the pop guns that can injury you.

I have it on DVD.... There are sooo many similarities in that movie to my own childhood, its scarey.... My mother actually used the "U'll shoot ur eye out" line on me, and my Dad ended up buying me a .22 pump....

God, was my mother pissed lol.....

Thanks guys! I used Imageshack and i got it working.

Well, thats a pic of my M-4 Airsoft gun.

I love that movie because my dad watched that when he was in High School.

lesofprimus said:
My mother actually used the "U'll shoot ur eye out" line on me, and my Dad ended up buying me a .22 pump....

God, was my mother pissed lol.....

A .22 pump? Awesome! I have a semi-auto.

I find those funny little balls all over my yard, probably from some kid shooting at my cat.

As a man and the father of a boy, I can tell you that boys have half the horse sense a girl has. You can give a boy a pillow and he will figure out a way to hurt or kill himself or someone else. That is what makes them so dangerous on the road. And, why their automobile insurance is so high.

davparlr said:
I find those funny little balls all over my yard, probably from some kid shooting at my cat.

As a man and the father of a boy, I can tell you that boys have half the horse sense a girl has. You can give a boy a pillow and he will figure out a way to hurt or kill himself or someone else. That is what makes them so dangerous on the road. And, why their automobile insurance is so high.

Well, you dont have to worry about me because im a pretty good driver. Ive even driven on the highways and im only 14!

Peterbruce, awesome gun! How many FPS does that thing have??? And did you paint it or was it already like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back