Alberta Military Model Show (2011) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here are a few more of this model copied from the website (photo credit unknown):

Attachments

• AMMS CF 18 2.jpg
    AMMS CF 18 2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 69
  • AMMS CF 18.jpg
    AMMS CF 18.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 71
Good stuff. I had a similar problem years ago, with a RAF Phantom in the grey scheme. Judges wouldn't believe that it should have black lines down the sides, albeit feint, until I showed them the pics I'd taken on the flight line at Coningsby, and explained that the lines were made by the rubber heels of the ground crew, when they slid off the top of the fuselage!

Next we have a 1/48 Lysander Mk III by Eduard/Gavia

Attachments

• IMG_1909.JPG
    IMG_1909.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1910.JPG
    IMG_1910.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 71
I'm still trying to work out if it is silvering, or it's deliberate, showing over-painting or something, for whatever reason.
Nice though.
It's a shame the Scotchbrite pad or green baize felt, whatever it is, on the nicely done wooden base detracts from the presentation though.

I think he chain-sawed the base from a pool table. Anyway, I tend to agree with Terry on that "silvered" V. It almost looks as if there's an attempt to replicate a field-applied revision. Would have to find a pic of this one - maybe Wojtek has one laying around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back