Alex's Pic Thread: Welsh Ramblings and Long Awaited Dreams

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good shots Alex!

Thanks! :cool:

Just a random one I took after being caught up in a big load of rain...
a.jpg

The postman brought me goodies this morning... :D Can't wait to try it out properly.
photo (10).jpg

Last edited:
Got to go play with the new camera today...

All are taken with the new SLR (Nikon D3100), at RAF Valley - Long nose are Hawk T.2 and short are the older T.1s
DSC_0035.1.jpg

DSC_0061.2.jpg

DSC_0081.3.jpg

DSC_0131.3.jpg

DSC_0178.4.jpg

DSC_0203.4.jpg

I was just messing with shutter speeds etc today, trial and error really. Had to edit a few as they were a little out of focus...but otherwise happy with the results.

Let me know what you think, and as usual, thanks for checking :) :cool:

Last edited:
Cheers guys, I was really happy with how they turned out :)

Went up to a place called Pen yr Ole Wen this morning, and over to Carnedd Dafydd, mistaking it for Carnedd Llewelyn where there's some wreck left of a Lincoln. Obviously, I found nothing and only when I got home found I'd marked the wrong blo*dy place! Lesson learnt. Double check your map work in future.

Walked down to a lake called Ffynnon Lloer, and managed to take my only decent - ish photo...
DSC_0041.jpg

Apparently there is Canberra wreckage down there, again, I found nothing - I have a feeling someone may have moved/taken some of the wreck as I was stood in the exact spot a photo of some was taken. Or maybe I'm just no good at wreck hunting!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back