ALL FORUM MEMBERS, IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA
TO THE FORUM MEMBERSHIP!

This forum has been blessed with the membership of 92 "year young" Bill Runnels, a WW2 combat veteran and B-17 bombardier. His posts and have been nothing short of amazing. Bill, in appreciation of your participation, the moderation/ admin staff created a special title on your profile and we designed a "siggy" specifically for you. If its OK, we'd like to attach this to your profile. As I mentioned to you the other day, we are honored and privileged to have you around and look forward to your continued participation on this forum!

We salute you Bill! :salute:

FLYBOYJ

brunnel7.png

TO THE FORUM MEMBERSHIP!

This forum has been blessed with the membership of 92 "year young" Bill Runnels, a WW2 combat veteran and B-17 bombardier. His posts and have been nothing short of amazing. Bill, in appreciation of your participation, the moderation/ admin staff created a special title on your profile and we designed a "siggy" specifically for you. If its OK, we'd like to attach this to your profile. As I mentioned to you the other day, we are honored and privileged to have you around and look forward to your continued participation on this forum!

FLYBOYJ

brunnel6a-png.472440
Thank you. I am indeed honored. Being associated with all on this forum is a pleasure. I look forward to future activity as a member.

Bill

TO THE FORUM MEMBERSHIP!

FLYBOYJ

View attachment 472528
WOW - who did the creative art work on the "siggy" ? It really brings back memories of a special time in my life. I don't have adequate words to express my appreciation. ...............Bill

Thank you Bill for your service to our country, and to the freedom of Europe and the World. We all owe you, and the others who served in our nations military as well as those of our allies during that time our greatest gratitude.

Thank you for being a part of this forum, and I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts, memories and stories.

:salute:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back