ALL FORUM MEMBERS, IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I agree. It's a rare privilege to have a veteran amongst us, so a very warm welcome to you Bill. Loving the siggy as well, fantastic work!

:thumbright:

I would like to echo the sentiments of thankfulness and appreciation put forward by everyone here.
It's truly an honor to have a WWII veteran among our online community and every opportunity to hear your first-hand experiences is truly a privilege that is becoming rare as time moves on.
Thank for your service sir, for stepping up to the momentous challenge when the world desperately needed heroes for freedom and democracy to survive.
Your noble deeds will be always remembered and duly celebrated.

Cheers

From one old vet to another Thank You Sir for your service to our country

ThankYou.jpg

I would like to echo the sentiments of thankfulness and appreciation put forward by everyone here.
It's truly an honor to have a WWII veteran among our online community and every opportunity to hear your first-hand experiences is truly a privilege that is becoming rare as time moves on.
Thank for your service sir, for stepping up to the momentous challenge when the world desperately needed heroes for freedom and democracy to survive.
Your noble deeds will be always remembered and duly celebrated.

Cheers
Your comments are appreciated. At the time, responding to the call to serve was accepted willingly. It was the thing to do. The experience brought early maturity to this 18 year old which in turn gave me a solid footing for life.

Welcome Bill, great to have you with us and sharing your experiences. :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back