"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If there are Russian's here on this forum, and you still have access to non-state sponsored internet, know that I do not blame you for this. You are not at fault, and you are welcome and safe here on this forum. This is one man's war only.

Despite what your govt. tells you, you must know, just like the Germans in 1939 you are on the wrong side of history, justice, and right and wrong. Your sons, husbands, and fathers will continue to come home in bags (even if you succeed in taking Ukraine). However, innocent civilians are dying and suffering too. Do not listen to your govt. lies and propaganda.

Look at these pictures.

Show these pictures to your friends and family.

This is the truth…

Take back your country, and hold this man accountable:

I got a chuckle out of this - I guess the same way they are putting Ukraine in their place!

But yet...

All weapons
Not to mention he brought the countries of the EU together more than ever.

Reality sucks.

And 3) made sure that the whole world is now aware of Ukraine as a separate, independent nation with its own language, culture, government and people. Putin has essentially put Ukraine on the map.

Reality doesn't suck, bro. It's good.

It's the crazy loons who believe crazy loons that are the problem.

It's the Putins of the world who have big dreams and big egos that drive the nonsense.

Sane, rational people don't do silly things.

Apart from the British Empire....of course. Biggest empire the world has ever seen, old boy.

I can see them ceding Crimea. Not so sure about the Donbas.

And why just one tank? The Russians should have hundreds. Where was this one tank going? What possible mission could it have?

The Russians may have relearned the rule of spreading out rather than clustering targets. We don't know if there aren't more tanks outside of the video's framing.

But you're right about the lack of infantry or air support. Using armor in a city at the very least requires infantry support, and ideally air support as well, though its capabilities are more constrained. There should be infantry in close support precisely to deal with close-in threats.

If I was Ukraine I would cede Crimea and the smaller areas in the east the separatists occupied before the war. Those three places are vastly majority Russian populated and thus a likely source of trouble in the future. Focus on keeping the areas populated by Ukrainians, make peace and then militarize like hell, including setting up your own Iron Dome system, to be ready for the next time.

Reality is not always good, bro… lol

Users who are viewing this thread