"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Surovikin was officially fired the day Prig's plane was lost. I do not think that is coincidence.

Surovikin may well be dead already.

I think Prig was in Moscow trying to finagle African duties for Wagner in the hopes of keeping his money flowing. After all, Wagner has got gold-mining and logging interests there. I think that after two months, he thought he might still be too useful to discard. If so, he guessed wrong.
Prig should know better than most that Putin won't forgive. To me, two months are frankly little time for the kill since the offense so I think that Putin saw Prig as a true danger still.

Good point. I'm no pilot, but this Fulcrum's seat looks like a dog's breakfast. Where exactly on this web of dials and knobs am I supposed to be focusing in order to optimize the aircraft whilst searching/tracking targets and avoiding C
Good point. I'm no pilot, but this Fulcrum's seat looks like a dog's breakfast. Where exactly on this web of dials and knobs am I supposed to be focusing in order to optimize the aircraft whilst searching/tracking targets and avoiding CFIT?

View attachment 735217
actually this is Flogger's office, 9,12 Fulcrum with some mods looks this way:
1692967238644.png

and SMT variant
1692967320560.png

Last edited:
Prig should know better than most that Putin won't forgive. To me, two months are frankly little time for the kill since the offense so I think that Putin saw Prig as a true danger still.

The question is, did Prig still see Putin as a true danger?

In Lenin's invaluable formulation: "who -- whom?"

The question is, did Prig still see Putin as a true danger?
He didn't, what I find very stupid. How could he trust Putin knowing him?

I don't know Putin but there is no way I could trust him by all the things we know, imagine knowing all those things we don't know but Prig surely did know.

Prig old cow by God love, you yourself applied a death penalty to one of your musicians by sledgehammer for defector!!!!!

And Putin will by your best buddy after you trashed his reputation and lead a charge to Moscow????

Prig old cow by God love, you yourself applied a death penalty to one of your musicians by sledgehammer for defector!!!!!

And Putin will by your best buddy after you trashed his reputation and lead a charge to Moscow????
And shot down a Russian air force jet. If it wasn't Putin, the air force wouldn't forgive either.

Ukrainian forces advanced closer to the Russian second line of defense in the Robotyne area in western Zaporizhia Oblast on August 24, further widening their breach of Russian defensive lines in the area. Geolocated footage published on August 24 shows that Ukrainian forces advanced further towards the Russian defensive lines west of Verbove (18km southeast of Orikhiv) and into southern Robotyne (10km south of Orikhiv).[30] Some Russian milbloggers indicated that Russian forces maintain limited if any, positions in southern Robotyne and that fighting continues east of Robotyne.[31] A prominent Russian milblogger expressed concern at the Ukrainian breach of Russian defensive lines in western Zaporizhia Oblast and stated that this is a critical moment on the battlefield.[32] The milblogger stated that Russian forces need to hold their positions for at least another month and a half to try to make gains in another area of the frontline and attempt to shift the battlefield situation in favor of Russian forces.[33] Ukrainian Commander-in-Chief General Valeri Zaluzhnyi responded to criticisms about the Ukrainian counteroffensive by stating that it was not a counterinsurgency but the Battle of Kursk, referencing a weeks-long World War II battle that ultimately allowed the Soviet army to regain the battlefield initiative and recapture significant swaths of territory.[34]

Ukrainian forces advanced closer to the Russian second line of defense in the Robotyne area in western Zaporizhia Oblast on August 24, further widening their breach of Russian defensive lines in the area.
I hope now that the Ukrainians are throwing the kitchen sink at Topmak and beyond that NATO is not dithering on anything else on Zaluzhnyi's wish list. I'm still not getting the delay on ATACMS.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back