"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No one should have revealed this if true.Putin is the enemy and the person or persons who chose to reveal this should chearged with treason and if it warrants, executed.

No one should have revealed this if true.Putin is the enemy and the person or persons who chose to reveal this should chearged with treason and if it warrants, executed.
Don't worry, it's only a specific group of people who need the media to tell them about issues that have been going on in parts or in general for month or years.

Thank for the answer. The reason I ask about "creative" is not because it's a "trigger", but because unlike "winner" or any of the other opinion icons, it is ambiguous and not clear. I should have thought that would be obvious by dint of the fact that I had to ask what you meant by it.

It does remind me of the British media reporting, mid-Falklands War that the fuses on Argentine air force bombs were not set correctly.

I'd be willing to bet it's intentional, in order to get inside Russian heads.

Russian automakers will grow potatoes.
The Kaliningrad automobile holding Avtotor allocated by 10 acres of land to every employee for arranging vegetable gardens.
The company took this step due to the "difficult economic situation."

The Kaliningrad automobile holding Avtotor allocated by 10 acres of land to every employee for arranging vegetable gardens.
The Kaliningrad oblast should not even exist. What the heck were Atlee and Truman thinking at Potsdam? Two newbies got railroaded by Stalin, is my guess. It reminds me of how the Russians asked for the specs and drawings for the Rolls-Royce Nene and Atlee sent them right over so that the Russians could make their own copy, the Klimov VK-1 - Wikipedia Stalin must have thought the West was run by idiots.

Now for the rest of time Europe has a rump of totalitarian and criminal Russia stuck in its midst.

Last edited:
Pro-Russian propagandist Anatoly Shariy was arrested in Spain, reports Ukrainian intelligence.

Confirmed by several Spanish news papers

"10 acres of land to every employee". Article says "Avtotor allocated 10 acres of land to its employees". Accuracy matters.

Just another company that prospered thanks to the foreign expertise, training, investments... and that can go bust due to the Kremlin policies. But Avtotor's employees did vote for Putin, didn't they. Nobody to blame but themselves. Still a shame... I knew that company and visited Kaliningrad and Baltiysk several times in 2000s.

There's nothing wrong with farming and repurposing land. When Detroit's auto sector collapsed like Kaliningrad's the city switched much of the old space into agriculture. It's not a sign of failure, but one of survival.

"10 acres of land to every employee". Article says "Avtotor allocated 10 acres of land to its employees". Accuracy matters.
Later on it says
"two land areas with a total area of 300 hectares owned by the company have been allocated"
300 hectares is about 750 acres enough for 75 10 acre parcels.

Later on it says
"two land areas with a total area of 300 hectares owned by the company have been allocated"
300 hectares is about 750 acres enough for 75 10 acre parcels.
10 acres is a lot of land for a part-time-gardening auto worker to cultivate. In fact I've always found a half acre is more than enough to keep me busy. In my area, community gardens are popular, but none are as large as ten acres. OTOH, a ten acre community garden with twenty members and access to small farm size tractor equipment would be heaven on earth.

Users who are viewing this thread