"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I find the disinformation/psy-ops/cyberwar wrangle fascinating. We all seem to be age-dating ourselves by the slant we take on that (those) topic(s), from the historical to the current current perspective. Such a spectrum we have at our disposal here!

10 acres is a lot of land for a part-time-gardening auto worker to cultivate. In fact I've always found a half acre is more than enough to keep me busy. In my area, community gardens are popular, but none are as large as ten acres. OTOH, a ten acre community garden with twenty members and access to small farm size tractor equipment would be heaven on earth.
There should be "captured" John Deere tractors available.

Never though i would see those 2 words together "Putin apologizes"

They have done worse than that:

Finish soldier in 1943
FR_7zA8VkAAs-on.jpg

He-111 crew in 1940
FR_71r1VcAME3XH.jpg

:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

Saw this just now -
Just another T-90 mod which is, ultimately, just a tarted up T-72. Same jack in a box autoloader that kills in the blink of an eye. Its nothing special.

Now if it had been one of the ~20 T-14 Armata that have been built, it would be something interesting.

Just another T-90 mod which is, ultimately, just a tarted up T-72. Same jack in a box autoloader that kills in the blink of an eye. Its nothing special.
Indeed. An Isherman is still a Sherman, an Olifant or Sho't is still a Centurion, and a T-90 is still a T-72. It's all just mods of old sh#t. Mind you, I'd put a 105mm armed Isherman with its Israeli crew against a Russian crewed T-90 any day.

Sorry mate, just the first time I've seen someone taken to task for calling someone creative.
Just so you know who I am. I got on this group 12-13 years ago as I am an amateur WWII historian and was a quite experienced model builder. I stopped following for a while because my diabetic neuropathy has advanced to a stage that it is almost impossible to build models. I used to contribute a lot to the WWII pages and have only been back for a few months. I know very little about current military procedures but am so saddened about Ukraine. I have a friend in Odessa and another who was in Kyiv. I have learned so much from all the excellent, knowledgeable people on this forum. I mostly just read, but have posted a few items I found humorous. I mistook what you were trying to say about the creative comment. I did not realize the implication of making stuff up. I sincerely apologize.

Just so you know who I am. I got on this group 12-13 years ago as I am an amateur WWII historian and was a quite experienced model builder. I stopped following for a while because my diabetic neuropathy has advanced to a stage that it is almost impossible to build models. I used to contribute a lot to the WWII pages and have only been back for a few months. I know very little about current military procedures but am so saddened about Ukraine. I have a friend in Odessa and another who was in Kyiv. I have learned so much from all the excellent, knowledgeable people on this forum. I mostly just read, but have posted a few items I found humorous. I mistook what you were trying to say about the creative comment. I did not realize the implication of making stuff up. I sincerely apologize.

It's all good, brotha, it just struck me as odd and that part is a me problem.

Sorry for my misunderstanding, and for your ailments as well.

re Moskva radars in stowed position

According to the same source as mentioned in my post#4,509 up-thread on 19 April, the Moskva's main air search radar was in operation at the time of the attack, as was her primary surface search/navigation radar.

NOTE Source for the above is usually accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back