"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Unfortunately I couldn't find a "Huge Bacon" for you, here you have a "huge like" medal, first class in cement.

So this morning, I get an email from a long time friend that has a screenshot accompanied by his comment:

Had a friend in Australia send me this, I had already done the research and knew this, but he confirmed...

I've tried several times to compose a proper reply, but I honestly don't know what to say in reply.

Seriously guys, I've known him for like 26 years and he's always been level headed and pretty well informed.

But this sh*t totally blew me away.

I have a friend who believes this as well. It's scary because he is an educated person. Prior to a few years ago he was not so "crazy", and something just switched in him. He is a "Q" now. Needless to say our friendship us suffering.

The Soviet doctrine was to never throw anything away. I imagine there a thousands of T-55 tanks stored somewhere just in case the T-72s don't get through.
Not only Soviets, but also the US have lots of old planes, and possibly lots of other equipment, grounded and stored ...

If they don't fit for museums, or they don't want to sell them, why they keep them???

To get rid of them in proxy wars??? Or they stored them, so they can sell them more expensive, when anyone ran out of materials???

I have a friend who believes this as well. It's scary because he is an educated person. Prior to a few years ago he was not so "crazy", and something just switched in him. He is a "Q" now.
Yeah, I've known several people who buy into that "Q" thing and I've tried telling them on several occasions that this fantasy bullsh*t is distracting them from the real picture.

But they won't have it.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot that equipment was lost. Shipping records misfiled.

As U.S. equipment gets dated, they're offered to National Guard units and/or to smaller nations.

If they're beyond a certain age or battlefield fitness, they'll end up in a storage depot for eventual surplus sale or scrapping.

Most aging aircraft end up at a facility in the desert, ships go to one of several locations to be "mothballed" and tanks/vehicles are stored in various storage facilities.

Well, according to various sources, the civil war raging in Donbass since 2014 claimed some 13000-14000 lives. The hatred between ethnic groups must be quite strong.

Users who are viewing this thread