An other pedophiliac priest arrested : the Supreme Court of Canada will hear the case

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
Greetings ladies and gentlemen.

Less than two months after a catholic priest from a neighbor town (Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré) got arrested and charged with pedophiliac behaviors, I open up the newspaper and guess what I see...

An other catholic priest, Paul-Henri Lachance, who was sentenced in June to 18 months of jail for about 40 charges of sexual behavior, was in the paper.

Translated quote from Le Soleil...

[...]The Supreme Court of Canada has decided, Thursday, to hear the case of a woman victim of sexual assaults from the priest Paul-Henri Lachance, and will decide if she can sue the priest and the Archbishop of Québec for $250,000.

That behavior took place in the parish of Sacré-Coeur in Saint-Sauveur between 1979 and 1981. The victim was aged between six and eight at this time.[...]

As you can see, there is no limit of time for criminal lawsuits, but there is a limit of time for civil lawsuits in the Province of Québec. Which means you can charge somebody of any crime at any time, but for civil lawsuits you've got to sue that somebody within two years after the event.

Now, the fun part is that he was then transferred to my hometown of Beaupré. He was the guy who baptized me and to whom the teachers in elementary school forced us to go confess to on a monthly basis... Until he "left the business" in the early 90s. My father even told me that he was drunk when he baptized me. Sheesh...

Oh, and here is the link to the article (in French) :
Guy Benjamin : Poursuite contre le curé Lachance: la Cour suprême tranchera | Justice et faits divers
And the picture of the @sshole...

Attachments

• 140774-condamne-pour-avoir-pose-gestes.jpg
    140774-condamne-pour-avoir-pose-gestes.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:
:evil: 40 frikkin counts, and he got 18 months???? :evil:

Now, THIS is justice. How these things should be handled in the first place:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE

Nah... Too expeditive.

Hang them by the (BEEP) and wait until it tears off. Then you shoot him dead.

I was pretty lucky he was more into little girls than little boys, though... Otherwise I could have ended on his "shopping list".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back