"And the winner is..Gus!"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Graeme

1st Sergeant
4,615
2,828
Joined
May 31, 2007

THE WORLD'S UGLIEST DOG.


Gus, a three-legged, one-eyed, cancer afflicted dog...



'Gus' crowned world's ugliest dog-It's a Mad, Mad World-World-The Times of India

Last years winner was Elwood...



ABC News: Bow Wow! N.J. Dog Named World's Ugliest
 
That is just not right, the poor dog I feel for him.
 
The only celebrity I know - last years winner Elwood! Lives a few miles away and we talk every so often, his owner I mean.

I gotta get out more.
 
Does this give "dog ugly" a new meaning?
 
Now, THAT's one ugly f*cker...! :shock:

1210773121flPprmL.jpg
 
No one would think of robbing your house if you have a dog like that here in SA. They will think it is something straight out of hell.
 
This is hell

South African watchdog:
View attachment 65200

:lol: :lol: :lol: , f*ck that. He will steal your property and life.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back