.....and the winner of Member of The Year 2013 is....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Me!

Feel free to bask in my glow, in the bad*ss, groovy magnificence that is MOI! It's few, if any, that has the same quality of being magnificent, the impressiveness, grandness, the pure brilliance, to be someone who constantly conveys an aura of elegance and gentility, is hard work!

You're welcome to admire the exquisite refinement of my statue, which I understand is an inspiration...

The flawlessness, the ne plus ultra, the perfection....

Don't be afraid, you can touch me!

An election held in a phone-booth. Touching your statute...I'll bet

Attachments

• Seksualno-uznemiravanje-statua-16.jpg
    Seksualno-uznemiravanje-statua-16.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 338
Me!

Feel free to bask in my glow, in the bad*ss, groovy magnificence that is MOI! It's few, if any, that has the same quality of being magnificent, the impressiveness, grandness, the pure brilliance, to be someone who constantly conveys an aura of elegance and gentility, is hard work!

You're welcome to admire the exquisite refinement of my statue, which I understand is an inspiration...

The flawlessness, the ne plus ultra, the perfection....

Don't be afraid, you can touch me!

And the runner up is,,,,,, drum roll,,,,,,,,,,,,ME!

If for some reason the winner (AKA Lucky) is unable to fulfil his duties (due to sanity issues, drunkeness, etc...) well drunkeness should take care of it for the most part. May my Reign begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back