.....and the winner of Member of The Year 2013 is....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, I didn't wanna rub it in, but....

T2eC16RE9s2fCHBzBRQkCruQ60_2_zpsut2s40oe.jpg
Now he thinks he's Mary Poppens :rolleyes: .... :lol:

Well old chap, after your outstanding generosity earlier today, I really shouldn't take the p*ss, or 'gazump' your claim to fame.
But then, why spoil the habit to which I have grown accustomed?
I've allowed you a few hours grace - so, back to normal, and here goes !
This, as anyone with even a modicum of good taste will be sure to agree, is far superior to your somewhat tacky, 'Barbie Pink', screen-printed, pressed-tin apology for a badge, and, please note, it was given to me by a rather attractive, blonde, female admirer.
Golly gosh, it's sometimes so difficult being so darned perfect ...........

Attachments

• Buys 329.jpg
    Buys 329.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Buys 331.jpg
    Buys 331.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 165
Cough...cough...co-bullish*t-ugh...cough...

As it may, I've the seen the pic of this aforementioned 'blonde' and by the looks of it, she, if it was a she, was 78, onelegged with one glasseye, wig and was your auntie.....or uncle, hard to tell by the 'beard'....

Muppet!
You were looking at a mirror at the time - you stupid boy!
She's actually thirty seven (now), attractive, divorced, relatively wealthy - and owns a bacon farm!

If anybody is gonna do any "pushing" it'll be you two blokes pushing the bacon cart. Get cracking - the back 40 needs to be harvested before sundown!

Fortunately, she lives too far away now, since she moved, last year, from Oxfordshire to Devon.
So no risk of the usual stuff happening, when 'they' become all possesive, want to change you, keep tidying up the house so that you can't find anything, complain if you go to the pub, complain if you don't go to the pub etc - need I say more?
A nice, safe, distant relationship !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back