Another hello from the UK

jhuckle

Recruit
7
0
Joined
Sep 14, 2010
Location
East Anglia
Website
www.field-recording.org.uk
I'm James, I'm obsessed with classic aircraft and I have a particular obsession with sound recording them which I've been doing for the last 5 years.

My 'Virtual Museum' is here.

I'm hosting about 100 of my sound recordings from about 35 manufacturers/builders over about 60 types (that's a guess and I should probably know the exact number) from a Bleriot through to a Hawk T1.

Thanks for looking!
 
Welcome to the forum. Nice site. Just my opinion but it may look even better with a few more pics of the planes your recording.

Anyway, welcome....
 
The sound of a SLR is difficult to remove! There are a few pics on there but I can't make my mind up whether to use B+W for faux authenticity or colour for contrast. I used to run a site with photos but with the myriad other sites that spring up 7 or 8 years ago it seemed pretty pointless.
 
Welcome aboard James.
 
Welcome to the family
 
James, welcome to the forum......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back