Any Halloween plans?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My plans for Halloween - getting home from work, dinner, beer, painting Hellcat. No party, no trick-or-treat, no dressing up as a hooker, no shooting anything/anyone. But there's still at least 20 hrs to change it :D

Adler as a hooker eh ? ............ ah bad visuals here sorry......... :shock:

dang nab dogs were up till 3 this morn, so I breaking out a little surprise if the owners do not return tonight to shut those noisy traps.

Slightly different tune, I almsot got chased down by a dog today on a 35 mile ride, that sucka got the bead on me and almsot tore into my right leg, I wheeled around and chased him back to his proerty yeeling at hism "you're mine !", up the hill he went that maggot, so the neighbors are going to feel the 1080 soon if I hear crap from their mouths one more night past 10pm

watch out kids I'm hell-bent for Bear. lanc, cc I wonder if I can egg your house from here ? 8)

If u dip some meat, or something else the dogs will swallow up real fast, into antifreeze, and then feed it to the dogs, they'll never ever bark again, and its pretty much untraceable...

But I didnt tell u this, and I have never done anything like this before... hehe...

we had some good freinds over last night, he being an ex-farmer came up with the same scenario, a little meat and some old prestone. Poor doggy gets a funny case of larengitis. I like 1080 better as it is immediate.........man I sound cruel

Friend it is going to get real cruel if I don't get some sleep, and it may just not be me that takes it out on those loser dogs, two neighbors are having to deal with it much closer than I. prolbme is that my street forms a T with the problem originating at the intersection point of that T and thus the echoing of the barks.........one little turd is a jack russel so I have to handle with care, the other menace is a big overstuffed Rotweiler which I would love to get close enough to slit his throat

I should go over ther right now and do the dirty work but some low life cretin would probably see me and report me to the officials. both dogs are quite now getting their energy levels saved up for tonight.

I wonder how acid would work ?

Or before you go killing the dogs ...or the people ...you could report them to the police because it's noise pollution and illegal. If they don't shut the dogs up themselves they're taken away. Then you can see the faces on them as the dog pound takes them away ...and point and laugh from either your window or ...your front yard.

My Halloween plans consist entirely of going into uni, coming home, settling down on the sofa with a few beers, and strangling the first trick-or-treater who disturbs me as I get into my 800 pages on cultural Marxism in postwar Britain, which has to be read for a week tomorrow...not that my thesis reading makes me ill-tempered or anything :twisted: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back