Any Halloween plans? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well the first bunch of turds came to the door all 5 of them and took out one of my wifes flower pots. I came real close to 5 young lads eating cement on my turf for that one, but I released them with a warning ......... well whoz the next bunch of hoodlums

Just caught one of them rolling TP in my front yard threatend to let my girlfriend on them, NS knows what Im talking about.

So thats Halifax, pretty much what I expected.

too warm here at 60F few kids they are all in the rich neighborhood.....watching Ted Nugent on Donny Deutsch show kick Donny's ass all over the place on all the issues. Ted bless em is running for govenor of Michigan in 2010...go Ted and rock the house !! and his wife is a fine looking woman too

I was working all night ...and since you can't get in without a pass ...we didn't have any trick or treaters.

lesofprimus said:
WTF do u expect if u leave a sign on ur door saying "NO CANDY!"...

I'd roll ur house too, as well as plant several eggs on your cars....

What kinda scumbag dont give out candy on Helloween??? Jesus Christ....

I agree Les. I had 5 big bags o' candy and was handing out like a madman last night. Our neighborhood is full of kids and I think it's great that they have a safe place to trick or treat. Jacob got a plastic pumpkin full of candy. He had a blast as this was his first year to really enjoy it. My wife, the Disney nut, got him a Prince Philip costume (The Prince in Sleeping Beauty for those who don't know).

I love seeing all the kids and their costumes.

Attachments

• 0jake_195.jpg
    0jake_195.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 230
  • 0jake2_202.jpg
    0jake2_202.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 226
102first_hussars said:
Then were going to Waynright to get pissed.

This is probably dumb question because Waynright is probably a place in Canada. Basically just wondering if you were talking about Fort Wainright (spelling may be wrong) in Alaska. If you were I was going to say cool! I had orders to a Medivac unit there and was supposed to move there for 3 years but the army took my orders away to go to Iraq instead. Pissed me off because me and my wife want to move to Alaska anyhow and then we would have allready been there.

What is prompting you to Alaska if I may ask ?

one consideration friend, the rate of suicide for women is extremely high due to the low light conditions and the length of the winter days, it is just plain depresssing. Frankly I luv the cold and ice but that is just me

Both me and my wife love the outdoors. We wish to move there and buy some land and build our dream house (we just got the blue prints for it the other day). She is working on her masters in Biology and wishes to work with the Alaska Wildlife up there and I want to continue working on aircraft and what better place where there are more aircraft per square mile than anywhere else on earth. I love the land there, it is so beautiful.

The cold does not bother me. I actually prefer the cold and so does my wife.

U may prefer the cold, but how bout the REALLY freakin cold??? That and the several feet of snow u get, making it impossible, except by snowshoe, ski-doo, or snowcat, to get around....

Erich is correct... I have been to Alaska several times back in the day, and dont get me wrong, I love the cold, but at -30 degrees, thats alittle beyond the scope of my Yankee blood....

I was in a certain location I cant name that was so cold, when u spit, it froze before it hit the ground....

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
102first_hussars said:
Then were going to Waynright to get pissed.

This is probably dumb question because Waynright is probably a place in Canada. Basically just wondering if you were talking about Fort Wainright (spelling may be wrong) in Alaska.
I'm pretty sure he means CFB Wainwright. It's a Canadian Army base in eastern Alberta. Hey Huss, wasn't there a couple of Vandoos killed there back in September? A training accident of somekind?

Indeed I have only been there in the witner, freezing fog, little light with the sun coming up over the hills of Anchorage at 11 am and then setting before 3pm. the boats frozen in the bay with 6 feet of ice, nowhere to go but stay put and make luv to your wife to keep warm.............that's always a plus, but can assure you to have freinds to make other company as it is a lonely world and your a bit restricted in the winter unless you love skiing, snowshoeing and of course ice-climbing ! If you are both of strong personalities it will work out but be patient with each other

We want to move to the Anchorage area and that is still bearable cold in the winter time. A friend of mine from Upstate New York said it did not get as cold as Upstate New York when he lived there in Alaska. I love Alaska, I can not picture a place that I would want to live more than Alaska.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back