Anybody heard from Trackend?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Im here guys thanks for the thoughts still pill popping but much better now so you aint got rid of me for a little while longer I'm even back at work. (great:rolleyes:) nice to see all you guys are still about I'm surprised my E-mail bounced, Eric. I'll check it out.
I'm managing to get in a short break in the west country (Lydmouth Devon) in a couple of weeks time and do some light walking on the coast path and take a few pics which I'll post. sorry not to have been in touch but I prefer to do things quietly with just the missus involved although her being a nurse it was not that quiet with her bossing me about (as usual) "dont do that dont do this" sheesh like living with Rosan Barr (cept my missus is 150lbs lighter).
Ill be joining in with the threads a bit more now guys (sorry to disapoint) so its back to my pointless ramblings.
Thanks for the thoughts, all you fellas are the tops, cheers :hello2:

TRACKIE IS BACK!!! :occasion9:

Welcome home. Glad to hear all is well. If you feel your hair blowing, that's from the collective sigh of relieve that your ok.

Glad to see you back, Track.... Hoz about giving someone (ANYONE) your
email address ? You gave us all quite a start.... if you know what I mean.

Welcome back...

Charles

Welcome back Track, and now (if you want to listen to the advice of a stupid) invest some time to take care of things like the ones that bounce in your avatar before drooling words in this place !!!

Ad majora semper

sandro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back