Attacker injures 9 students in Ansbach, Germany

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

was thinking so Chris will be interested in knowing more as this goes on. revenge possibly for ? or >> ?

More and more information is coming out.

One student is still in life threatening conditions. She was hit in the head by an ax.

Of course the crazies over here are all calling for bans on heavy metal music, violent games and such because the kid listened to this kind of music and played violent games. None of this will happen, but the ignorance of people to call for such things...

Chris, how big is Ansbach?

I hope all the wounded are ok, except for the kid who did it. Stupid little turd.

Just FYI DiddyRiddick, Evangilder's name isn't Evan. It's Eric. Eric Van Gilder. Not picking on you, just letting you know for future reference.

Thank you for the correction, Thor. And my humblest apologies to my Dutch friend!

One problem I have with modern society, and this isn't just in the U.S., is that the parents are limited in how they can raise thier kids.

An example would be where a girl recently turned her parents in to authorities when the parents took away her cellphone because her grades were suffering. Child Protection Services got involved because she was suffering "undue stress and anguish", which will have long term effects on the "poor child"...

Kids no longer have boundaries or a defining sense of right or wrong and I think the blame falls on society for allowing government to be involved in child raising.

That's horrible news Adler, I feel really sorry for all those kids in the school, esp. the wounded girl.

And I agree it's a parental problem, many kids nowadays are way to spoiled and lack boundaries. Furthermore society is often to slow to react to poor parenting in cases such as home abuse and neglect.

I would expect that laws will be passed banning handguns, axes and molotov cocktails............

tom

Hanguns - Germany already has some of the most strict laws.

Ax - Why would anyone ban those? Come on now...

Molotov Cocktails - Again why? There is no purpose for them. Anyone that builds them is doing so to do something bad, so there is no reason to ban them.

Try and remain realistic here...

One problem I have with modern society, and this isn't just in the U.S., is that the parents are limited in how they can raise thier kids.

An example would be where a girl recently turned her parents in to authorities when the parents took away her cellphone because her grades were suffering. Child Protection Services got involved because she was suffering "undue stress and anguish", which will have long term effects on the "poor child"...

Kids no longer have boundaries or a defining sense of right or wrong and I think the blame falls on society for allowing government to be involved in child raising.

100% agreed - this calls for

WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back