Aussies, and Kiwis, Tell Me What You Think...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I stopped in the local grocers last night to grab a six pack for my son and I to drink before hitting the movie theatre....

AS I went to grab a six of Red Stripe, sitting next to it was something called James Boag's Premium Lager.... Made in Tasmania...

I paid over TEN dollars for the six pack, and Jesus thats alot.... But I had to give it a try....

Its damn fu*ckin good.... Its got a very original taste to it, and my son loved it as well...

Whats the Down Under opinion of it??? Its been made since 1994, and James Boag's Premium Lager was awarded "Best Marketed Beer" at the Australian Liquor Industry Awards in 2002.....

jamesboag.jpg

Now virtually a non drinker who seldom drinks alcohol of any type, but when I did drink beer I perferred bitter ales to lagers. Sorry Les can't inform you of what you need to know

lesofprimus I think James Boag is a great beer, though it is a bit pricey.

The most popular beer in Sydney would have to be VB - Victoria Bitter 5%. Personally I don't like it that much, so I mainly drink Fosters Export it rates 4.9%.

I can't speak for the Kiwis they have their own brands. :)
Though there is one from the South Island called Spates that is really nice. You just cant drink to many of them. :shock:

Boags is ok but IMO the best beer, cheap beer in AUS is coopers. SA pride.

Im not really a big beer drinker but I really like some of the European beers.

SPEIGHTS

Home Page

What do you mean you can't drink many of them?

Had a wee party last night and sent 12 440ml cans down range. :lol:

LOL K9Kiwi. I've been to a couple of wee parties, that's why I can't spell it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back