Aust Model Expo (Melb) 2007

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

and another.....

No worries Catch22, some great models, I agree, I do judging myself and having seen the Seafury up close(friend that I went with to the Expo with) and had a good look at the F-16, I thought these two were definately in the mix for top three. I was extremely proud and pleased to place first in this category.

Attachments

• Large Scale wb_6587.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 130
Looking really nice.I like the blankets on the Spit fuselage and wings.I'm wonder if the modeller had any problems with the model in these areas.

Hey Wurger, thats quite possible but the great work would say no to that many problems, unless he was having a very bad day!

The covers are to further camouflage the aircraft and hide the national insignia as well as the squadrons ID markings of Yellow wing stripes. This aircraft represents a Mk VIII Spitfire 'Fargo Express' flown by Leland P Moland, 31st Fighter group,308th Fighter Squadron in Italy in early 1944.
The aircraft is correctly marked as HL-K but in some books and decal sheets is incorrectly marked as HL-X.

i have an artifac from ww2,its made out of alum.and dated 1941 mondidier france,its under bombers in photo galary,what would it be called,model?

Users who are viewing this thread