Australia beats the USA

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Graeme

1st Sergeant
May 31, 2007
"Australia now world's fattest nation..."

Health - Life Style Home - theage.com.au

"The latest figures show 4 million Australians — or 26% of the adult population — are now obese compared to an estimated 25% of Americans. A further 5 million Australians are considered overweight."

"Australia has become the fattest nation in the world, with more than 9 million adults now rated as obese or overweight, according to an alarming new report.

The most definitive picture of the national obesity crisis to date has found that Australians now outweigh Americans and face a future "fat bomb" that could cause 123,000 premature deaths over the next two decades."

We're the fattest nation in the world - Metro Regional - National - General - Farm Weekly

Now I know why the Australia continent drifted towards the edge of the southern hemisphere. :)

Regards
Kruska

We don't do that bad this side of the pond either L13 what with our greasy spoon fry ups or pie and mash in Shandy land and your deep fried Mars bars in Haggis land no wonder the tides are gettting higher we're sinking.:D

I know im doing my part to keep us on top !!!!
I'm just glad we beat you yanks..... Although it isn't really a good thing, maybe if all the TV stations start up their own Biggest Loser we'll become skinny againe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back