B-25G "Shark Mouth"; 1/48, Academy

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have to second what Andy said. So far your work on this has been excellent, and each time you say I have to do this or that and I am saying to myself " no, don't mess with it, it looks great right now" you wow us with the next step executed with masterful precision. I trust your judgement, and if you say it needs more then keep at it. I can't wait to see how you elevate this build further than it already is. :thumbleft:

Your technique worked very well Luis. Looking forward to your next project
Thanks again George, ;)

I like the effect that you have achieved so far Luis-Carlos. I was worried that it would be too stark but it's nice and subtle. Great job.
Andy I appreciate your comment, I was also worried about the result, so it would imply making a mistake !!, what I have done is follow the letter and take it with to much calm. :-\"

I have to second what Andy said. So far your work on this has been excellent, and each time you say I have to do this or that and I am saying to myself " no, don't mess with it, it looks great right now" you wow us with the next step executed with masterful precision. I trust your judgement, and if you say it needs more then keep at it. I can't wait to see how you elevate this build further than it already is. :thumbleft:
Your words, Chad, are very flattering, and that is where inspiration and concentration help to facilitate the expected results.
Gracias amigo (were are you from?... :cool:)

The next project that I have already started, I hope to be able to register it tomorrow in a new thread.
Once again I feel honored and I appreciate your cheers and kind comments.

Hasta pronto amigos :thumbup:

Hello friends! ;)
I must recommend that it was a good suggestion to "break a little" with the pressure of so much detail and activity in this our B-25G, and what better than distracting me with a simpler kit. It fulfilled the goal and little by little I will get acquainted and share the final details of this medium bomber.

For now, I worked on putting the motors in their place ...

606.jpg
607.jpg

I realized that the two sections that are joined with glue, could be released in a medium-future ...:scratch:

608.jpg
609.jpg

So with some epoxy clay, I reinforced that joint and I took care that it was not seen once the cowlings were placed ...

610.jpg
611.jpg

... and the cowlings are ready and glued covering the respective engines ...

612.jpg
613.jpg

It is all for now, I will continue to share the advances.

Gracias por sus visitas y ...hasta pronto!! :thumbup:

I very much appreciate your comments Huge, Kevin and Wayne. :thumbleft::thumbright:

Seeing how our engines look, I'll see how far I can "do more" in our naked engine, ... and at first, I'm already working on making these cowl formers in the engine section and the rear opening ... 8-[

These are some of the images that you already know and explain what I intend ... :-k

motor corte1.jpg
motor corte2.jpg
motor corte7.1.jpg
motor corte8.jpg

(images obtained from the internet)

Later we will see how it turns out ... Saludos cordiales :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back