Bachelor of Aviation Management

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm thinking I might go for Number 3 :D

That would be my choice as well Grant. I was thinking of you when I bought this today.
Good luck with the course. I envy your cerebral capacity.

Scan0516.jpg

So, deep into the second semester and doing good, a couple of As and a couple of Bs so far, with the first of three assignments and examinations per course done and marks returned (As for essays and Bs for online tests, which I hate), doing four courses and for the last of my Air Power exams I have this subject to do:

"The Pacific Air War – 7th December 1941 to 9th August 1945. The war in the Pacific against Japan was essentially the first 'air war' where Allied strategic policy was based on gaining air supremacy in order to bypass Japanese occupied areas and gain 'landing strips' from which to attack Japan. This included naval operations where aircraft carriers replaced battleships as the 'capital' ships of the fleets. In your essay, using examples from air battles or campaigns of the Pacific War to ILLUSTRATE your discussion, DESCRIBE how the Allies used air power and its CHARACTERISTICS to defeat the Japanese. [Remember the word count. The Pacific war covered vast distances over several years and involved many battles and campaigns, so you may need to narrow your focus to particular battle(s) /campaigns to get sufficient substance into your essay]."

Any takers? :D

I hate skule.

to be honest, I'm really enjoying it, more than I should admit! The lack of coin is a bugger, but I make do...

All you have to do is write "P-39" on the title page and your golden.
Y'know, what I've learned here from all you guys will invert everything we know about airpower and how the war was won... :D

wow...a detailed dissertation on that would be quite a challenge.

Yes, Dave, it will be, it's word limited too, so I have to do it in 2,000 words... I think I have a solution though. I'll let you know how it goes. I obviously can't publish it because of copyright and stuff, but I'm gonna check with my tutor to ask if I can do what I have planned.

Thanks again, guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back