Battle Damaged Aircraft of WW2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No not at all my friend !

You know I was kidding with the crack about the Hellcat pic right ?

Of course my friend! I just saw your comment and went with it brother. Like when I crack on that ugly British jet made by a company whose name suggests they would be better suited to making washers and dryers a la General Electric. You have to take like 93.7 % of what I say and assume it's either a joke or a lie. :lol:

Of course my friend! I just saw your comment and went with it brother. Like when I crack on that ugly British jet made by a company whose name suggests they would be better suited to making washers and dryers a la General Electric. You have to take like 93.7 % of what I say and assume it's either a joke or a lie. :lol:
Yeah me too, though I knew you were a secret English Electric "proper" lightning lover !

Finnish Junkers Ju-88 bomber...

Attachments

• Page_081.jpg
    Page_081.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 190
Here's a much maligned (at least recently on this forum) Hurricane, damaged in a collision with a Bf 109 whilst supporting the landings at Dieppe on 19th August 1942. Still at the sharp end!

IMG_1363_zpsjszvpbyq.gif

Flt.Sgt. W Merryweather of 174 Squadron managed to fly back to his base at Manston. Sadly he would not survive the war.

Cheers

Steve

So unfair he didn't make it through the war after bringing that back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back