Battle of Britain 75th in 2015

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nah, Canadians are already so laid back they're horizontal; Mary Jane would just make them comatose. They do love a good Beeeer and Hah Kee, as a dude I once shared a flat with told me - the staple diet of the average Kanajun man.

And I don't mean this:

Beaver_Tails_Ian_Beatty_22062010_banner_1080a.jpg

Just checked on the status of the American Air Museum at Duxford, and it is closed, for major refurbishment, until Spring next year. However, as of late May this year, many of the aircraft on display there will be moved to new, temporary locations throughout the IWM Duxford site, so at least some of the collection can still be viewed.

Only if there was a real 109E flying over......

Wonder how the engine rebuild is going and if it's going to be ready?

So.....

I'm planning on touring the museum with you guys Monday the 21st but trying to decide whether to train back to London on the Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning. I still want to visit the RAF Museum at Hendon which opens at 10 and maybe the DH museum at Salisbury Hall, which is only open the Tuesday that I'm in the area. That makes for a busy Tuesday and I may need to give up the latter. How long do you guys plan on hanging around Monday?

As long as required Andy. We'll probably get to DX around 10.00, but can arrange that on the Sunday. We're staying over Monday night anyway, so flexible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back