Battle of Britain Calendar 2011

:thumbright: :cool:
 
Found a little time to work on this...

January, February, March and April done!
 

Attachments

  • Preview_BoB_January.jpg
    Preview_BoB_January.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 155
  • Preview_BoB_February.jpg
    Preview_BoB_February.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 153
  • Preview_BoB_March.jpg
    Preview_BoB_March.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 163
  • Preview_BoB_April.jpg
    Preview_BoB_April.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 152
Friggin' cool!
 
Y'know Clave - I thought it would just be an interesting idea when I first came up with it, but you make it look damned good! *whispers* Anyway, that excellence doesn't come as a surprise to those of us that know your work. ;)
Love your work, man! :thumbleft: :thumbright:
 
Thanks for the feedback and nice comments. :D

I'm going to sell these as soon as possible, so I'm getting back to work on it right away!
 
May, June, and July:
 

Attachments

  • Preview_BoB_July.jpg
    Preview_BoB_July.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 161
  • Preview_BoB_June.jpg
    Preview_BoB_June.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 151
  • Preview_BoB_May.jpg
    Preview_BoB_May.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 139
Excellent! I'll be looking for that link when you have it all wrapped and ready for purchase.
Derek
 
Great stuff Clave..
Just wish the BP Defiant was PS*"V" with appropriate ser no. LOL

And, I think you are right, fighter fighter just seems to leave too much space side side.
Fighter over bomber just seems more balanced, like the capital letter "B", or a roman column, just a better base to sit on.
Sign me up!

Bill
 
Great stuff Clave..
Just wish the BP Defiant was PS*"V" with appropriate ser no. LOL

And, I think you are right, fighter fighter just seems to leave too much space side side.
Fighter over bomber just seems more balanced, like the capital letter "B", or a roman column, just a better base to sit on.
Sign me up!

Bill


PS-V can be arranged, I have already drawn it so a simple swap is not a problem.

Bill
 
March revised version:
 

Attachments

  • Preview_BoB_March.jpg
    Preview_BoB_March.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 178
August, September, and October:
 

Attachments

  • Preview_BoB_Aug.jpg
    Preview_BoB_Aug.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Preview_BoB_Sep.jpg
    Preview_BoB_Sep.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 178
  • Preview_BoB_Oct.jpg
    Preview_BoB_Oct.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 178
I can't wait to buy one!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back