Beech Model 17 'Staggerwing' Pictures / Profiles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hard to come by I think...I've been trying to track down pics of the RNZAF impressed Staggerwing....
I do have a 3-view drawing and a walkaround photo shoot if that's of any use to you.

Evan

The 3-view's not of the RNZAF scheme unfortunately - just a B/W line drawing. Drop us your address in a PM if you're interested though.

To be honest, I don't know how the RNZAF's sole example (NZ573) looked in service, the only photo I've found so far was taken after one of two very bad crashes...

Andy...great pic!

Hi Tom -- I know this Staggerwing doesn't meet any of your criteria--it's a civilian version in the US--but it's such a gorgeous plane I couldn't resist!

Attachments

• Staggerwing.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 361
Here's a couple of shots I took of the Staggerwing at the Air Force Museum. The first is from about 15 years ago and the second is from last Feb.

Attachments

• ScannedImage-3.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 204
  • P2120533.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 207
I have 1000+ photos I've taken at the Air Force Museum over the last 25 years during 10 or more visits. Also many taken at the Smithsonian. I probably have at least one picture of 95% of the aircraft at either museum. If anyone needs to see any of them let me know and I'll post them.

Here's a few. Don't know anything about them though. Cheers.

Attachments

• Beech_UC-43Traveller.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 148
  • beechd17a001.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 157
  • beechd17amarinha.gif
    36 KB · Views: 166

Users who are viewing this thread