Beer Looter Dude

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah, but this isn't(since I just made it!)

Worf Looter Dude!
worflooterdude1yb.jpg

the lancaster kicks ass said:
all of this's come from one picture? what a load of crap.........

I agree! It seems pretty childish to me, calling my picture "Gay" then somebody else for no reason attacking my username, Jesus, if you didn't like/find funny the joke just don't post!

You won't tell me when I post.
I have nothing against you perosnally, I just think you're croocked using the name you're using. Your name - SS - represents war crimes and crimes against humanity. Think about it. Or register under a new name. That's all. Ciao.

Pisis said:
You won't tell me when I post.
I have nothing against you perosnally, I just think you're croocked using the name you're using. Your name - SS - represents war crimes and crimes against humanity. Think about it. Or register under a new name. That's all. Ciao.

The only form of SS that used Tiger tanks were the Waffen SS. The Waffen SS was one of the most elite fighting forces there ever has been and do not confuse them with the Allgemeine SS that ran the death camps. The Waffen SS were also the first users of true camo uniforms.

If you are offended by the "SS" in my username I'm sorry. This is a WW2 related website and my username is world war 2 related, if you get offended every time SS or Nazi is mentioned, why are you on a world war 2 site?

Totenkopf-Kursk-01.jpg

When you love those Waffen SS, you should read something about it. Ever heard about the so called Malmedy Massacre? And of killing the Belgian civilians (including women and childern) in December 1944?

Not mentiong the Allgemeine SS or SS Totenkopf...

I agree! It seems pretty childish to me, calling my picture "Gay"
He wasnt talking about this thread meatball, he was talking about the retarded website with that scumbags mugshot re-used 100 times over....
Jesus, if you didn't like/find funny the joke just don't post!
Are u retarded??? If I find something non-funny or stupid, I'll say whatever the hell I feel like saying... If ur little feelings get hurt, I got a box of tissues for u to wipe away ur glistening salty tears.... I was hit very VERY hard during Katrina, and lost several freinds.... I fired gushots at looters and helped protect my neighborhood from those scumbags....

Therefore, I find no humor in that gay ass shit u posted.... U need to do some homework pal, and look around this site before u open ur big fat fuckin yap again, cause ur about 2 inches away from getting one hell of an ass whoopin.... Attitudes like urs get taken care of very quickly here....

I didn't post this meaning to cause offence, I'm very sorry for your losses in the disaster. Anyone who knows me from various other forums will tell you I'm a nice guy and I don't start flame wars or go around offending people purposely.

If you had told me that you had lost friends in Katrina and the rest of the info in your last post I would have said sorry and stopped the joking right away, I found it very difficult to get this information from a post simply consisting of "Gay". Again I'm sorry for the way Katrina effected you.

I accept ur apology, and again refer u to the last part of my above post and do some reading in some of the older threads... Spend a few hours reading some of the old discussions and topics, learn some of the personal quirks of the more "Assholish" members and Moderators, and learn who not to piss off...

It will make ur time here a much more pleasant visit...

Hey SS Tiger! I curious as to how the hell anyone on a WW 2 fan site and object to the screen name SS Tiger. If we discuss the capabilities of SS personnel in a positive way would that seem pro-nazi? I don't think so since military personnel from all countries of the world deserve the respect their valor has demanded. To make an all-encompassing statement to the effect that all SS personnel were savages is assinine and shows how little we've studied history and how many prejudices we have.

And gay doesn't mean gay as in homosexual in this context. It means lame, dumb or senseless.

If SS Tiger is the same guy I knew from another site he's a good guy interested in armor discussion for the most part and has no interest in arguing about the virtues or vices of nazis.

Was my earlier signature depiction of Han Marseille's 109 with the swastika on the rudder offensive to anyone?
109.jpg

SS Tiger you ought to get a convo going in the WW 2 General section. This place needs some topics other than aircraft to chew on.

Hey twitch it is the SS Tiger you know! Thanks for the support Twitch, I'll get on posting something interesting to discuss.

When you love those Waffen SS, you should read something about it. Ever heard about the so called Malmedy Massacre? And of killing the Belgian civilians (including women and childern) in December 1944?

Yes I have, they did partake in some "war crimes" but so have many other military forces, the Russians did some far more horrific things to Germans on they're way to Berlin, does that mean anything to do with Russian military on a ww2 forum should deemed offensive?

That's some serious bullshit. ANYONE who is killing innocent civilians and/or POW's should be burried with his face lying down and his grave covered in cow shit...

It's not important if these guys were SS, SA or HoHo or anything. They were war criminals, murders and scumbags. Just like terrorists are. Does Mohammed Atta or Abu Musa Zarquawi "deserve the respect their valor has demanded"?

I just hate this admiring of evil!

What is the fucking difference?

Attachments

• _40970449_zarq203.jpg
    _40970449_zarq203.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 796
  • EG4.jpg
    EG4.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 289

Users who are viewing this thread

Back