Beer Looter Dude (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What about the divisions that didn't commit any war crimes? What about the guys who were just doing what they were ordered, the ones who had no choice but follow an order or be shot? Your condemning the whole of the Waffen SS for the actions of a few generals who no doubt were acting on behalf of Hitler. Don't you think that they should get recognition for coming up with new types of tactics, weapons and uniforms?

What about the divisions that didn't commit any war crimes?
Well it is very common that many people don't have clue what the Nazi Germany in fact represented. It was surely one of the evilest forces in the human history. And thus (the SS Gruppen were the "elite" forces of that regime), its only goal was to destroy. In fact, its goal was just as the same as the goals of militant Islam. To set up a new world order.

And yes, I have personal feelings about it, because first the Nazis destroyed my country and then my family. And I find it primitve you use this nickname. Would you like if I'd use eg. "9/11_Highjacker" or anything? Probably not...

The very same, I find swastika or any other nazi symbol (your nick...) offensive, unless it is shown in the historical context (eg. on the tail of a Fw 190).

I just think it is damn stupid to use this nickname. where do you come from? what do you know about the history? Did you have anyone of your family relatives in the WW2? If so, ask your Grandpa what he thinks about your nick.

I believe you're a "nice guy" but with 30 posts, you two times proved lack of sense to sensitive themas.

I don't think we can progress anywhere, best to just respect each others opinion and leave it at a disagreement?

Pisis mate, please it is not something to fight over or just be rude to someone just because of their name. Everyone knows him as SS Tiger and I really do not think it is a thing to go over board with. The Union Jack flack were flapping in the wind over the Consentration camps in South Africa during the Boer war, does that mean I must find it offensive. Some of my family died in those camps, but his is in my eyes just something being thrown over board.

If the Swastika or anything relating to the SS or Nazis should be banned then the Union Jack should get the same treatment for all the things that happend under the Union Jack.

So lets stop fighting over bullshit.

Henk

Pisis mate, please it is not something to fight over or just be rude to someone just because of their name. Everyone knows him as SS Tiger and I really do not think it is a thing to go over board with. The Union Jack flack were flapping in the wind over the Consentration camps in South Africa during the Boer war, does that mean I must find it offensive. Some of my family died in those camps, but his is in my eyes just something being thrown over board.

If the Swastika or anything relating to the SS or Nazis should be banned then the Union Jack should get the same treatment for all the things that happend under the Union Jack.

So lets stop fighting over bullshit.

Henk
We discussed this numerous times before... Read older threads.

The problem has been taken care of, and a new member, TIGER, will be coming soon....
OK, that sounds fair. :thumbleft:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back