Jul 10, 2010 #1 adr32 Airman 16 0 Joined Aug 17, 2009 Location Tewksbury, New jersey I'm looking for the best beginner models to build I have help if I need it but I'm trying for myself
Jul 10, 2010 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,281 38,793 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland A model made of a paper sheet.
Jul 10, 2010 #3 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. I recommend the 1/48 Tamiya Mk.V or Mk.I these are simple kits to build and have good detail.
Jul 10, 2010 #4 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,281 38,793 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Wurger said: A model made of a paper sheet. Click to expand... It's a joke , of course. I agree with Wayne. These kits are very nice and " friendly ".
Wurger said: A model made of a paper sheet. Click to expand... It's a joke , of course. I agree with Wayne. These kits are very nice and " friendly ".
Jul 10, 2010 #5 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. My first was the P-40....it would've been a nice easy kit but I got too ahead of myself. I showed you yesterday Andy didn't I?
My first was the P-40....it would've been a nice easy kit but I got too ahead of myself. I showed you yesterday Andy didn't I?
Jul 10, 2010 #6 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,740 40,064 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Did great on that one H! My first after 20+ plus years was the Tamiya Fw 109D-9, so their Spitfire should be a good place to start!
Did great on that one H! My first after 20+ plus years was the Tamiya Fw 109D-9, so their Spitfire should be a good place to start!
Jul 10, 2010 #7 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK I thought this was nearly going to the way of the other thread about pics for a minute !!
Jul 10, 2010 #8 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,740 40,064 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Same here Mr T, had me worried there for a while....
Jul 10, 2010 #9 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK I suppose there's time yet !!
Jul 10, 2010 #10 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,740 40,064 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Just wait 'till the 'anoraks' get a wiff on this one and they're doomed!
Jul 10, 2010 Thread starter #11 adr32 Airman 16 0 Joined Aug 17, 2009 Location Tewksbury, New jersey yeah harrison you showed it to me thanks for the advice everybody
Jul 10, 2010 #12 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,740 40,064 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Anytime mate! Any more, just ask away......
Jul 11, 2010 #13 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. We aim to please...