Best Aerobatic Team?

Best Aerobatic Team

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but you have no clue what you are talking about. The type of maneuvers that are done at airshows (the really crazy twisty turny stuff - too put it into terms that you might understand) are not conducted at high supersonic speeds...

By any team!

Yet you don't understand the videos you are posting, or anything that you are posting.
Maneuvers are FASTER with SUPERSONIC JETS. Of course, I know that during maneuvers, supersonicity is not used.

There is GIANT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUPERSONIC TEAMS AND THE OTHERS. DID NOT YOU OBSERVE THE AVERAGE SPEED OF THE AIR SHOWS RESPECTIVELY?! SLOW MOTION FEELING!

As ALMOST NONE of the manoeuvres performed are done at supersonic speeds it DOES NOT MATTER. Therefore it is pointless and useless to bring it up in this debate.
Turkish Stars reachs to 1018 km/s in their maneuvers and sound speed is 1236 km/h.

Red Arrows do NOT have supersonic jets, hence you object to this.

I sent you the videos of Red Arrows and Turkish Stars. Look at the AVERAGE SPEED of their air show.

Red Arrows is good in tightness, but like a slow motion. Turkish Stars is BEST in tightness and the speed is very fast!

I do not object to the Red Arrows not having supersonic jets so stop putting words in my mouth.

What I object to is your fascination with speed being the defining factor of what makes the best aerobatic team. Well here is something for you it isn't. Speed doesn't mean anything as has been told to you repeatedly since you started posting in this thread. Each team does something different.

You also still have yet to produce any defining evidence of your claims other than your own made up ridiculously nationalist tables you have already posted.

If I am not mistaken, the F5 was the basis for the T38 trainer in the US, which pilots trained in BEFORE they could step foot into a F-16. Explain to me how the F5 is a superior plane to the F16
Comparison is NOT between F-5 and F-16! Of Course, F-16>F-5.

But, both are SUPERSONIC.

I gave you the average speed of the air show of Turkish Stars. You did NOT.

Also, tightness of Turkish Stars in Blocked Helix Climbing is the BEST.

Also, THANKS FOR THE VIDEO LINK OF BLUE ANGLES YOU SENT. But, that video is very old (old jets of Blue Angle team). I wait for the video of Blue Angles WITH F-18A JETS!!!

What I object to is your fascination with speed being the defining factor of what makes the best aerobatic team.
NOT THE DEFINING FACTOR BUT ONE OF THE PARAMETER: As I said many times:
if you watch the supersonic teams continuosly, then non-supersonic ones becomes you SLOW MOTION and YOU GET BORED.

Speed doesn't mean anything.
TIGHTNESS WITH HIGH SPEED IS ATTRACTIVE THAN TIGHTNESS WITH VERY LOW SPEED !

I wrote the Video Link of Turkish Stars to prove my claims also!

Supersonicity matters...
how many teams have you seen live 1? Some of us have seen many things you haven't , I've watched more F5's then you can imagine and those little engines just don't have the showpower that the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds have . They just don't generate the sound of real power and I'll bet the Blues or the Birds are over stage centre more then the F5
I've seen teams you've never even heard of flying 104's , 101's, F4's and F5s plus many others (I regret I never saw the EE Lightning team )
Heres a vid of the Warlocks a Voodoo team by far not the best but they gotta be amongst the noisiest

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4t2mDyo3vU

Alexy, let me put it to you like this. There are some of us on this forum who have been around aircraft most of our adult lives. With that said we know when someone really has a knowledge of aviation and when someone is talking out of their ass. Based on your posts you are one of the dumbest son or a b!tches to ever come on this forum. At this point your stupidity is more out of entertainment then stimulating debut.

Maneuvers are FASTER with SUPERSONIC JETS. Of course, I know that during maneuvers, supersonicity is not used.

There is GIANT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUPERSONIC TEAMS AND THE OTHERS. DID NOT YOU OBSERVE THE AVERAGE SPEED OF THE AIR SHOWS RESPECTIVELY?! SLOW MOTION FEELING!

:rolleyes:

Red Arrows is good in tightness, but like a slow motion. Turkish Stars is BEST in tightness and the speed is very fast!

Please show us proof that shows this.

1. You must provide a source that says what you are saying. Youtube videos do not count because they are not comparing them. It must be a source that compares them.

2. If you can not do that, you are only speaking your opinion. Discussion will be finished.

NOT THE DEFINING FACTOR BUT ONE OF THE PARAMETER: As I said many times:
if you watch the supersonic teams continuosly, then non-supersonic ones becomes you SLOW MOTION and YOU GET BORED.

No I don't bored. I want to see talent, not speed. If you want talent, you go with the Blue Angels (that is my opinion though. Do you see how that works?).

alexyflemming said:
I wrote the Video Link of Turkish Stars to prove my claims also!

Video links do not prove anything because they are not comparing anything. They are only showing one side.

What don't you understand about that???????? All you are doing is stating your opinion. This is getting annoying real quick...

Last edited:
:rolleyes:
Video links do not prove anything because they are not comparing anything. They are only showing ONE SIDE.
I gave the video links of BOTH RED ARROWS and TURKISH STARS, so anybody can clearly compare.

One boy, Messy1, only sent me nice video of Blue Angels. I watched the sent video: That video was with the old jets of Blue Angels, not with their new jets (F-18A). I compared Blue Angels and Turkish Stars: Still, Turkish Stars is more qualified than the Blue Angels. Perhaps, there is an airshow of Blue Angels with their new F18A jets, but till now, nobody sent me such a video.

The video of Blue Angels (from cockpit view) was also sent, but again that was not better than Turkish Stars also.

Why not sending a video of Blue Angels with
1. F-18A jets
2. Not from cockpit view
???

Also, the moderator! you are using words such as bitch, ass, etc... Why don't you become a nice example to us with the language you speak, instead of those ugly words?

Also, the moderator! you are using words such as bitch, ass, etc... Why don't you become a nice example to us with the language you speak, instead of those ugly words?
Because you're an idiot! You have been asked time and time again to provide technical proof to back up your claims of the "F-5 being the best airshow aircraft." Dude - the F-5 is a great little aircraft - I WORKED ON THEM!!! BUT IT'S OLD. It cannot fly slow, had maneuvability limitations and has a high wing loading - DO YOU UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS?!?!?!?!?

You're trying to make your point on videos and how the team "LOOKS" from the ground. You are not a pilot nor have the ability to truly judge how each team performs and it shows in your post. At this point you could hold the opinion that the Turkish Stars are the best flight demonstration team in the world, but you have NOTHING to back up your OPINION!!!!

My vote is for the Thunderchickens, ERR, I mean Thunderbirds. I worked the F-16 for 6 years, and what a great plane. The thunderbirds got the new F-16 Block 52 with the Pratt Whitney F-100-229 for this years airshow.

Thunderbird Jumbotron Video at GML | www.asb.tv

alexyflemming: Im going to let you in on something here. Better start bringing some proof to the table. That little chart you had was nice, but didnt prove anything really. Where are the facts. Do you have any documents to show us. Even links? Most of the people in here have been around Aircraft for a very long time, and im sure a lot longer than you ( and even me). Better not try and Bullsh!t them, cause they will catch it and embarrass you.

Oh, and for Sh!ts and giggles, here is a video from the cockpit of a F4U keeping in formation with a Mustang. Enjoy!
Corsair Mustang Acro | www.asb.tv

I am sure you can find, or have found some videos online of the Blue Angels or the Thunderbirds that would meet your satisfaction.

idiot, ass, bitch
A moderator should NOT use these words, I think.

Do you have any documents to show us. Even links?

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF SUPERSONIC JETS IN AN AEROBATIC TEAM (8 supersonic jets)
uzay1.jpg

In order to see the maximum number of supersonic jets in an aerobatic team, you must pass this side of atlantic unfortunately!
gorgulu5small.jpg

loopint.jpg

Definition of mirror image
Turkish_Stars.jpg

AirPower09 Day 1 F 53 Tiger Turkish Stars Part.2

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_gWkKxFT24
(BEST AEROBATIC SHOW OF THE WORLD BY THE BEST AEROBATIC TEAM OF THE WORLD)

I am not saying the pictures are not impressive Alexxy, but your 3rd photo in the above post of the mirror image, from another angle may not look as good or as tight of a formation as in the picture. Pictures are all about being in the right position at the right time to get the optimal shot. Photos of mirror images prove nothing. The photographers are going to take dozens of photos, and only a few will turn out to be keepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back