Best Aircraft in many different roles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'd be curious to see it. I know that some warbirds get touch-up on their artwork occasionally, and it could get modified. There was a 10 year span between when you saw it and I did, so there could have been some changes. Who knows!

My friend is getting married there in April. I am going to try to fly there to go to the wedding and if it was close eneough I would come and check it out.

I could get a better idea if I looked at a map. I will check for you and let you know. If you do plan on it, let me know and I will give you the VIP tour. We have stuff that isn't out on display that will blow your mind, including the only known Betty bombsight to survive the war!

Yeah that would be really great. I really do hope to be able to make it to Cali in April. It would be a great trip just to see Cali, I have never been there before and neither has my wife. Plus if it is pretty close and within driving distance it would be great to come by and see what you have. I am sure it would be well worth the drive and great to see all history there.

Well, I have extended that invite to everyone here. There is some great stuff. Depending on how much time you have, there is also a couple of amazing museums in Chino. Those are closer to Big Bear. Let me know as the time gets closer and I can see what we will have there at that time. That's at the beginning of the air show season, so it would be a shame to come out when all our planes are somewhere else.

How am I supposed to know all of Cali is an attraction!?! I've never BEEN! I've never even been in America... :cry:

Ive never been to Cali either but from what I have heard it is just crazy there is so much to do, that is why me and my wife want to go there and drive up the coastal highway and just hit all the cities and attractions.

That's a lot of aircraft at Chino, I NEARLY wet myself...for some reason, maybe it's all this beer...I'm whizzing with the door open and it...it feels good.

Yeah...I imagine it would be fun, if I do go to America...you yanks need to give me a few days readjustment for the crazy culture...

What you do? Throw your maths teacher into the ceiling fan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back