Best flying boat/amphibian of WWII? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He-115, or Fiat AS.14 - those are beauties :)

I know it was too late for the war but the Supermarine Seagull 1948 version is in my eyes the most beautiful amphibian ever to fly. It never went into production because helicopters were comind in to service in the ASR role.

http://www.letletlet-warplanes.com/2009/10/16/vickers-supermarine-type-381-seagull-asr-1/

jy82pm50ec.jpg

Last edited:
Got the same thing when i just came back now but did same as yesterday and clicked cancel.
Also, page 3 and 4 of this topic never seem to fully load. In the bottom left of my browser window (i use Firefox so it may be displayed elsewhere on other browsers) where url is displayed when you hold mouse pointer over a link on page there is a message stating "Waiting for www.hotlinkfiles.com" even though the page appears to be fully loaded.

I thought i'd just try something and entered something random as username and password and the authentication box did not reappear for a short time but it came back.

Just found out Beveiligde Pagina translates to Secure Page. Very strange things are going on indeed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back