Best kitchen?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Since we pretty much agreed that Fürstenberg, Budweiser Budvar and the likes are the best beers in the world and that Miller, Budweiser etc. are like flat p*sswater.....

Which country, would you say, have the best kitchen?

Last edited:
That's the one old chap. It's no good with eggs though. F***ing big bang, yellow and white nuked mush all over the place !

Well lets see best Kitchen?

To me the best food, cuisine or whatever you wish to call it is from the Balkan Regions (Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Greece, etc.). Absolutely love the food from there. Can't get enough of it. So much flavor and love in the cooking. I also really love a good hearty German meal, and Indian and Thai cuisine.

If I had to make a list of the my favorite cuisines, it would have to be from the following countries, and not in any particular order...

Croatia
Serbia
Bosnia
Greece
Germany
Italy
Turkey
Hungary
Thai
India

I have to agree with Balkan food, excellent experiences through the entire region.

Some memorable places were in Bulgaria, several cafes in Sofia and Burgas (and fried Turbot in Sozopol) including home cooking by my Sweetheart's Mom. Also had an outstanding dinner in Zagreb, at a cafe in Tesla Square. Enjoyed the food in Greece and Italy, too.

I have to say that Mexican food is high up on my list, right next to Italian!

As far as the best kitchen goes, if it's equipped with an automatic dishwasher, if you can fry bacon, BBQ anything and it provides cold beer...what more could you possibly want? :lol:

No Aaron, it's got more switches on the front! No idea what they're for though ..............

The domestic kitchen is traditionally a women's domain and treated with pride reverence as the lady of the house cooks for her husband and brood....

'oh hello dear.... what do you mean shall I call the ambulance now or later I haven't had my tea'.....

I'll call it now.... :-/

I remember vacationing in Canada about 10 years ago and everywhere that we ate the food was great and not expensive. A real treat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back