BF-109 G6 and P-47 idea

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hehe, nice!

for the P-47 I'm going to go with the flat yellow belly and tail and olive drab top.

and for the BF-109. I'm goin with the flat black all over with the red spinner, ailerons and tail

Nice Rob.:) The is my favourite G-2

Attachments

• Bf109G USA captured.jpg
    Bf109G USA captured.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Bf109G USA captured_.jpg
    Bf109G USA captured_.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 72
Australia captured BF-109. I have allways wanted to model this aircraft. Might just be my next project hmm.

I'm not sure if there were any of them captured by Oz.But It would be nice to see that indeed.

You are welcome Terry.Drop a line when starting the captured Bf109E.I have a couple of nice profiles as well.

ha! I've been thinking about it for a couple months, now. but i didn't wanna say anything until I got to them.

Looking very good my boy.But still the same Rob.Why don't you mount the main landing gears and propeller at the end.It is much easier to paint them separately than with the whole model?

heh, actually it's easier for me to paint with them on. gives me more of a challenge to be careful. plus, that prop was a b!tch to get on, not about to go through that again :lol: but thanks, buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back