Bf 110G-4, Gruppenkommandeur II./NJG 5

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmmm, I've been giving it thought. I'm willing to do this one, but I have only a G-2 in the stash, would the differences be something I can't handle?

If it has radar that could either be scratch built or someone generous could send me some. ALso, the camo scheme...a bit intimidating ( :shock: ).

Plus decals.....decals. Need to look for aftermarket sheets but that can wait.

Last edited:
dang I forgot all about this thread. the radar would be catchy as it is at the time of the change from Lich 4 poster small aerials to the larger SN-2 frame work with long vertical elements and the single center pole.

on another side note someone could possible tackle my cousins Do 217N-1 that he flew and even shot down a 605th sqdn Mossie in. I still do not have final word what either machine(s) looked like as to markings and camo but could probably guess close enough

True but if we can get as close as we can to what exactly needs to be changed I think I shouldn't have a problem. I'm about to finish 2 P-51's which will leave 1 of my 2 workbenches open.

do the G-2 110 first H. get then the Pro-Modeller G-4 ? think it may have the right radar array and if not some firm am sure has done it up in resin, Terry or others may know

Problem is Erich, the G-4 is VERY hard to find and very expensive since they are the only 1/48 example and they're out of production.

If anyone has a link where I can buy one please share.

was thinking of a kit though I am NO modeler that would have the most options........... remember it is winter as well so November-December 43 his crate may have been painted a very pale grey-white

I think there might still be some G4s around, either Monogram or pro Modeller (the same kit). If not, there are resin SN2 antenna available, just saw an advert for some somewhere. I'll have a look for the '110 kit.
I wouldn't mind doing the Mossie, if the details of the 605 Sqn individual code letter, and serial number, are known.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back