Bloody Foreigners: Polish Battle of Britain

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

v2

Captain
Nov 9, 2005
Cracow
A film dedicated to the Polish pilots fighting during the Battle of Britain.
29th June 2010, 9:00 PM GMT, Channel 4.

You chaps might be able to see it online, Channel 4 have a web service called 4OD which shows programs after they have screened on the TV channel. This film is part of a series on foreign nationals in British service, first one is about Trafalgar so I will be watching them both 8)

Failing that you might get it on iTunes (though of course you would have to pay for it).

Worth noting too, if it goes on 4OD, you will most likely have to wait a few hours after the GMT end time of the program for it to be posted. There's also an interesting looking program on re-creating WW1 dogfights called Fighting the Red Baron, might give that a watch tomorrow and post the link if it's any good...

Last edited:
I am about 1/3 of the way through A Question of Honor and I would recommend it. It really gives you a better understanding of Poland and the Poles. It also makes you sad to realize that they were basically abandoned after the war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back