Oct 26, 2016 #1 A at6 1st Sergeant 5,066 3,613 Joined Jun 15, 2011 Location Fresno, California I don't know if anyone has heard yet but Bob Hoover has passed away. I found out about it on another site. Another aviation great gone.
I don't know if anyone has heard yet but Bob Hoover has passed away. I found out about it on another site. Another aviation great gone.
Oct 26, 2016 #2 michaelmaltby Colonel 12,476 18,938 Joined Jan 22, 2009 Location Toronto Top pilot who stole plane to escape WWII prison camp dies
Oct 26, 2016 #3 Old Wizard 2nd Lieutenant 5,414 382 Joined Mar 26, 2008 Location Lethbridge AB R.I.P.
Oct 26, 2016 #4 bobbysocks Chief Master Sergeant 3,945 327 Joined Feb 28, 2010 Location Pennsylvania and poured coffee while doing a roll....and pulled off all sorts of stunts. he will be sorely missed
Oct 26, 2016 #5 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,582 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
Oct 28, 2016 #6 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Oct 28, 2016 #7 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina
Oct 28, 2016 #8 S Shortround6 Lieutenant General 24,900 18,837 Joined Jun 29, 2009 Location Central Florida Highlands We are diminished
Oct 29, 2016 #9 X XBe02Drvr 2nd Lieutenant 5,366 6,201 Joined Mar 27, 2016 Location VT "Gentlemen, you have a race!" RIP, Bob.