My mother has passed

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My most sincere condolences to you on the loss of your mom. Mine died many years ago but I remember it like it was yesterday. She will always be with you now, in your heart.
Requiem aeternam dona ei, Domine,
et lux perpetua luceat ei .
Requiescat in pace.

Just saw this thread and apologies for the late response.

My sincerest condolences on your loss, I echo what Graeme says, the pain dulls but does not go away, I used to talk to mom several time a week from a certain spot in the hallway down from my office next to a potted palm. Haven't been able to walk by there in three years.

We'll keep you and your family in our prayers my friend. Keep her in your heart and you'll never be truly without her.

It's never easy.
My wife and I were by her mothers bedside when she passed.
A few years before I visited her father in respite and wheeled hm outside where several friends just happened to be around. We chatted in the sun, not knowing it would be his last day.

They are remembered, fondly,
like you will remember.

It's still hard to believe that she's passed. As the Executor of her will, I am feeling a little oever worked with all of the complexities of the process. She didn't really have much of an estate but I'm still required to file the paper work with the Probate Court. Thank you to each of you for your support during this difficult time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back