Body Art ...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Be very careful with tats on the neck. They can have lasting negative impacts professionally...

sorry I meant around the base of the neck, collar bone area.

I get you completely though mate. I not getting anything done that can be seen outside a t shirt. I realise how superficial people can be about that but hey its not worth it if its messes with a career.

Thanks for the heads up though8)

For example, i had not noticed the photo posted by this guy, glfdmb18...well, he is thin and the thing seems to be fine.

But if this guy commences chumping on candy bars, chips, cookies, corndogs, burguers, nachos and pretzels, becoming a fat in the process, he will be in serious trouble with regard to how his tattoo will look, for it was put on an area of the body where fat is easy to accumulate.

Udet most poeple dont care. If you have not noticed most people with tattoos are not superficial people and dont care what others think or about anything like that.

Honestly that is how everyone should be, but unfortunatly this world is ruled by superficial types.

Yes, mkloby, over my shoulder. It looks even more ****** up in full.

Just found this forum... though I am a regular on WIX (warbirdinformationexchange.org - a Warbirds Resource Group Site)

Here's what I have so far... going for a flight/aviation theme.

thigh.jpg

tattoo_after2.jpg

newback_sm.jpg

The back is still in progress... about 20 hours more to go... then I'll move on to the upper arms and chest.

Ryan

Sorry about the multiple posts to threads, but I am not sure who is watching what...

Prompted by the tattoo discussions I saw here and at other forums, I started a blog featuring aviation and flight related tattoo work last week and I am currently seeking content. Since everyone here in these threads seems to have an interest, I figured it would be a good place to start.

First off, the website is located at Tattoos In Flight. I hope to post at least 2-3 times a week to keep some great content there... but I need your help!

If you have any aviation or flight related tattoos and want to feature them on the site, please send them to me at [email protected] and be sure to include:

- The name of the artist
- The name of the studio
- Location of the studio
- Website or email for the studio (in case anyone wants work from them)

Optionally, you can include:

- The story of why you got it
- Any other personal info (name, website, etc)

Again, if you are interested, please send them to me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Ryan K.
Tattoos In Flight

Im thinking of going with a this scene. The artist is The Art of John Wallin Liberto. Im thinking about putting it on my left arm. Here she iz
P51_final.jpg

I would not put hat on your arm. The detail of the pictures (which is great) would not come out great on such a small tattoo. It would be a shame to waste it on your arm.

If you are going to get that tattoo it needs to be large and on your back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back