Body Art ... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's my tattoo....

Attachments

• DSC01301.JPG
    DSC01301.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,119
However, if your looking long term, don't get one on any large muscle mass and steer away from anything really large. Both the tattoo process and the tattoo istelf atrophy muscle, and can significantly weaken the muscle around the tattoo area.

I'm not a doctor and don't have tattoos but I don't see why that would be. It's just pigment in the skin layers.
I did play a lot of Rugby against men from the South Sea Islands,many of whom had very large tattoos over very large muscle masses (thighs,shoulders and upper arms for example) and it certainly didn't seem to weaken them in any discernable way. The word 'Tattoo' comes from that part of the world and the practice has been in the cultures of these people for centuries. Having tried to stop them and been on the wrong end of some ferocious tackling I wish the practice had atrophied their considerable muscle!
Cheers
Steve

Last edited:
I like that Bruins tattoo! 8) I got one my right arm during the summer. It's the serpent from the Alfa Romeo logo.

It's like this....

biscione.jpg

Posted these on another post. My son on the left and oldest daughter on the right.
image.jpg
image11.jpg

My youngest daughter(18)wants the same now. I have none.

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back