Body Art ...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Do you already have any tattoos?

I love tattoos and I can not wait to get my 6th and 7th tattoos.

I already have them picked out and I am just waiting for the summer to pass so I can get them.

Do you already have any tattoos?

I love tattoos and I can not wait to get my 6th and 7th tattoos.

I already have them picked out and I am just waiting for the summer to pass so I can get them.

Yea have 6 already, right inner fore arm have a tribal wolf which is native American, from around the north western part of the States like Oregon, Washington State. 2 Eagle feathers on the outter fore arm. Indian maiden on my upper arm with tribal around her and on my left arm upper tribal sun. Ever thing on my right arm will be dealing with native american Ideals and icons it will be sleeved out. My left arm will be towards flight such as I would like a variety or items German, American, may be some jap too Im still open with my ideas.Ill try to put pics up. Maybe some pin up girls lol does any 1 have some id like to seesomr ideas if you guys have any.

Yea have 6 already, right inner fore arm have a tribal wolf which is native American, from around the north western part of the States like Oregon, Washington State. 2 Eagle feathers on the outter fore arm. Indian maiden on my upper arm with tribal around her and on my left arm upper tribal sun. Ever thing on my right arm will be dealing with native american Ideals and icons it will be sleeved out. My left arm will be towards flight such as I would like a variety or items German, American, may be some jap too Im still open with my ideas.Ill try to put pics up. Maybe some pin up girls lol does any 1 have some id like to seesomr ideas if you guys have any.

I really like doing black and white with lots shading. I also really like portrait work like the woman I have on my leg. Here are 3 of my tats.

The first one is actually from the tattoo artists website. It is my leg though...

The face is a bit two manly in the 2nd one of the Lady Justice Statue, but once the swelling went down it actually turned out okay.

frau_bein_462.jpg

lady_justice_finished_409.jpg

tribalsnake2_200.jpg

I am a tattoo artist and have been for the past 17 years I have 2 full sleeves, chest and large pieces on both legs. I am currently in the process of having my back piece done 58 hours so far and many more to go before it is finished. This about 40 hours worth
backpiece001-1-1.jpg

5 hours of colouring
DSCF0005.jpg

Another 5 hours worth
Tattooportrait011.jpg

Top of the chest
tats002.jpg

Inside of upper arm
Tiger.jpg

]Top of the right arm
Leopardwoman.jpg

Cheers Adler
I was living and working in Germany for about 18 months 95 to 97 and tattoos over there were far more expensive than they were in the UK. Though it depends where you go, in a city you will be paying more especially for work from an artist with a good reputation

Not sure if there's a topic on this here?? Getting my first on Sept 10 after a long waiting list. Getting a Boston Bruin one on my shoulder in honour of their Stanley Cup season. Any cool ones out there by you guys to share???

Here is the pre-existing thread that we have on the topic.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/off-topic-misc/body-art-3132.html

I personally have 6 tattoos. I am ready for my 7th. Just need to make an appointment.

This is my favorite of the six. This one is on my left leg and was taken right after it was finished, that is why it is a bit swollen and red.

22897.jpg

This is the design of my 7th tattoo and will be on the back of shoulder next to a "good angel" that I have. Of course the tattoo will not be "censored". lol

22901.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back