Body's Of Two Missing In Iraq Found

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ccheese

Member In Perpetuity
Jul 10, 2007
Virginia Beach, Va.
Bodies of 2 missing US soldiers are found in Iraq

Associated Press - July 11, 2008 1:13 PM ET

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Defense Department has confirmed that the remains of 2 soldiers kidnapped in May of last year in Iraq were discovered Wednesday and identified yesterday.

Army Sergeant Alex Jimenez and Private Byron Fouty (FOW'-tee) were kidnapped in the volatile area south of Baghdad known as the "triangle of death."

Fouty's stepfather, Gordon Dibler (DY'-blur) of Oxford, Michigan, says he's "still in shock" after a military notification team came to his house yesterday. But he says the news comes as a "very sad relief" and that his thoughts are with the "other men and women who are still doing their job over there."

Sergeant Jimenez's family was notified yesterday in Lawrence, Massachusetts. His father says the news "shattered all hope" they had that they would one day see him come home.

And these are the people we are trying to push democracy down their throats…..

Charles

God bless em.

And those ARE NOT THE PEOPLE THAT WE PUSHING DEMOCRACY DOWN THEIR THROATS. They are evil. And they are terrorists.

Unfortunately, sheep don't become sheepdogs overnight. Wish it were true.

I just want to let you here my sympathies for all the fallen in their military service.
icon_salut.gif

Know whats upsetting on this ...Is there not saying how these two guys where killed ...And these nasty basters do some evil things to people ... Lord help these two soldiers ...

And Lord do what you will with these evil basters who killed the soldiers

I feel for their family's. The thing is the US should just have left them to sort Sadam out them selfs and not get the rest of the world to do it for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back