Britons tire of cruel, vulgar US: poll

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmmm, must be his family and group of friends down there then. I say that because as I mentioned, many people were trying to get together signatures at our school to have him in the running for the papacy (being Pope) when JPII died. He really is that great a kid.
Well, is Japan or England a nice place? I would like to visit someplace with a load of history as a college student studying abroad, and those two have always piqued my interest.

That is where I run into a real problem. I am German and American. I have lived in both countries, own land in both countries and love both countries with all my heart. I try to defend both countries as much as possible on this forum but sometimes it gets really hard.
I know the feeling. People tend to look at the Irish and think of drunkards, where I feel that we have a great history and such. The shirts with the "I'm Irish, Beer me" REALLY don't help at times. Yes, I am American, but I'm 1/2 Irish thanks to my dad's side of the family marrying only Irish people until dad met mom.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
And people from other nations really dislike it when Americans stereotype there nations aswell. It goes both ways my friend. They love there countries as well too and dont appreciate when all of them are thrown into one pot as some people here tend to do (you know who you are).

That is where I run into a real problem. I am German and American. I have lived in both countries, own land in both countries and love both countries with all my heart. I try to defend both countries as much as possible on this forum but sometimes it gets really hard.

I agree with you there Adler. I also stereotype and I will confess to that and it is not right, I feel it when people do it against my country.

I have learned not to say anything bad against other peoples countries because I do not like it.

And that is a good way to live by.

Everyone stereotypes but unfortunatly some people live by it because they truely believe it.

Every body stereo types in some way or other its bred into you in some way or other unless you had Mother Theresa and the Dalai Lama as your parents

Quite right. My grandmother is one of the most rascist people you'll ever meet. Blacks in particular. It's a shame, because she's otherwise a very kind and sweet old lady. She's 93.

pbfoot said:
Every body stereo types in some way or other its bred into you in some way or other unless you had Mother Theresa and the Dalai Lama as your parents

I wonder what it be like to have them as parents. Most likly strange as heck.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
I look at this way. I dont care what color you, I dont care about your background, its how you act. You wanna act like a fool, I will treat you like one.

Makes since Adler. You can be a fool for fun, or a fool who who is just plain, well, foolish. If you act like a nice guy in public but an arse in home, your definitely no ANGEL. If you act like a fool in public but are not a bad guy at home, your not an angel. You can be good, but never great. You can be bad, but never hellish( I hope that's a word.). Every act shows people what you want to show them. Act like an arse and you get treated like one. No matter your color, background, race, sex, or anything those are not an excuse to be something. There just you.- :|

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Spitfire Battle.jpg
    Spitfire Battle.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 100
I f*cking hate you all, no matter where you come from. Be it Britain, USA, Russia or Somalia you're all f*ck-offs just some people are more in the f*ck-off department than others.

plan_D said:
I f*cking hate you all, no matter where you come from. Be it Britain, USA, Russia or Somalia you're all f*ck-offs .

What even me D? Oh I'm cut to the quick:( you little tinker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back