Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you guys. I was shooting in low light so the photos are very soft in some cases when you view them at normal size. Cutting them down to 25 % of their actual size makes it more forgiving. Here are some more from the German hangar.Two of these, I have no clue as to what they are. The Ju-52 is, as far as I know, airworthy. As for the rest of it. I do not know. The two that I know nothing of, ARE NOT.

Thank you Shinpachi, Wayne, and Old Wizzard. Now, for a few more. And yes, photo number 6 is for Terry. I know it's not the best photo in world, but, it's the best that I could . And the Avenger is the one that had trouble during the Washington D.C. flyover earlier this year.

Terry, it's all in good fun. And thank you folks for the complements, they really need more hangar space, but they do the best they can with what they have. I do have Another for you Terry, and it's not your Hippocroccofrog, but it's it the last hangar. So, to finish up the fourth hangar.

Users who are viewing this thread